Start your journey to the Shivalik College with an Application for Admission.
Start your Application for Admission
Congratulations! You're ready to apply for your chosen programme. If you're not sure how to apply, read the guides below. Lets Get Started
Already started your application?
Maybe you're partway through your application for admission or want to check its status. Perhaps you want to accept or decline an offer? Jump back in
STEPS TO FOLLOW
Verify Email & Mobile Number
Fill Application Form Online
Upload Required Documents
- The online application is for admission to programs offered in Shivalik College of Engineering, College of Pharmacy and Shivalik Institute of professional Studies.
- Application Form Fee is Rs.1000/-and it is Non-Refundable.
- Email IDs submitted at the time of registration will be used for all correspondences, until enrolment procedures are completed. Any changes in email IDs will not be permitted under any circumstances.
- For a quick response, applicants are strongly advised to use the 'Any Queries? Ask Us' button which you see once you start your application. Please follow the following steps:
- Register and verify your email ID
- Click on 'Any Queries? Ask us' on your dashboard
- Select the appropriate query category
- Submit your query
|B.TECH||10+2 with minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Mathematics along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science as one of the subjects.|
|B.TECH (Lateral entry)||a. Passed Diploma examination with at least 50% marks in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology. |
b. Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 50% marks and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
c. Provided that the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream, shall clear the subjects Engineering Graphics/ Engineering Drawing and Engineering Mechanics of the First Year Engineering Programme along with the Second-year subjects.
d. Provided that the students belonging to B.Sc. Stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to the Diploma stream.
e. Passed D. Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector.
f. In the above cases, a suitable bridge Courses, if required such as in Mathematics may be conducted.
|DIPLOMA ENGINEERING||High school (10th) with minimum 50% marks in Science stream along with Mathematics from a recognized board or equivalent.|
|DIPLOMA (Lateral entry)||Passes 12th with Science Stream/Technical or 10th + (2years I.T.I) with appropriate specialization.|
|B. PHARM||10+2 with minimum 45% in PCM/PCB and English as one of the subject or 60% in D. Pharm for Lateral Entry|
|D.PHARM||10+2 with PCM/PCB and English as one of the subject|
|B.Sc. (Hons) AGRICULTURE||10+2 with minimum 45% marks in Science stream|
|BBA||10+2 with minimum 45% (any stream) and English as one of the subject|
B. Sc (Hons) Agriculture
B. Tech CE
B. Tech CSE
B. Tech ECE
B. Tech ME
1. 10th Marksheet
2. 10th Pass Certificate
3. 12th Marksheet
4. 12th Pass certificate
5. Diploma Marksheets/ Diploma( for B.Tech Lateral Entry)
6. Transfer Certificate (Original)
7. Migration Certificate (Original)
8. Character Certificate (Original)
9. Medical Fitness Certificate ((Original)
10. 4Passport size photographs
11. Gap Year Affidavit/ Certificate(if Applicable)
12. Domicile Certificate
13. Affidavit for Anti Ragging (student & Guardian)
14. Cast Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)( If Applicable)
15. Aadhar card
16. Photocopy of Score Card (National Level Entrance Exam) (if applicable)
17. Indemnity Bond
18. In case of TFW scheme of UTU for Counselling seats, Uttarakhand Income Certificate (Original)