The Primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
IQAC SHALL EVOLVE MECHANISMS AND PROCEDURES FOR:
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning process.
- The credibility of evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structure and services.
- Research sharing and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
SOME OF THE FUNCTIONS EXPECTED OF THE IQAC ARE:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
- Quality Assurance Report (QAR) to be submitted to NBA/NAAC based on the quality parameters.
OPERATIONAL FEATURES OF THE IQAC
Quality assurance is a by-product of ongoing efforts to define and implement the Vision, Mission,Goals and objectives of an institution, to have a work plan to achieve them and to specify the checks and balances to evaluate the degree to which each of the tasks is fulfilled.
The Composition of IQAC is revised for the Academic year 2021-22 as per the guidelines of NAAC. The composition consists of the following members.
|1.||Chairperson||Dr. Prahalad Singh||Director (SCE)||Chairman|
|2.||Management Nominee||Dr. Kuldeep Panwar||Dean QA (SCE)||Member Secretary|
|3.||Coordinator lQAC||Dr. Shambhoo Prasad||HOD Agriculture (SIPS)||Member|
|4.||Administrative Heads||Mr. Surmadhur Pant,||Dean Student Welfare (SIPS)||Member|
|Dr. Md. Danish||Dean Research and Monitoring (SIPS)||Member|
|Mr. R.S. Bhandari||Registrar (SIPS)||Member|
|5.||Senior Teachers||Mr. Anurag Nagar||HoD, BBA||Member|
|Mr. Sachin Mittal||Assistant Professor, Agriculture||Member|
|Ms. Prerna Bhargav||Assistant Professor, Agriculture||Member|
|Dr. Susheel Kumar||Assistant Professor, Agriculture||Member|
|6.||Senior Administrative Officers||Dr. U.C. /Gupta||Controller of Examinations (SIPS)||Member|
|Mr. D. N. Joshi||Librarian (SIPS)||Member|
|Mr. Manish Bhatt||System Manager (SIPS)||Member|
|7.||College Student Representative||Ms. Aditi Singh||Agriculture, 3rd Year, SIPS||Member|
|MD. Akib,||BBA, 2nd Year, SIPS||Member|
|8.||Representative Alumni Association||Ms. Divyanshi Bisht||BYJU'S||Member|
|Mr. Deepu Kumar||Career Executive Department of Career Services, SGOI, Dehradun||Member|
|9.||External Members |
|Mr. Deepak Uniyal||Instructional Designer, Karmak Inc. Carlinville, Illinois, USA||Invitee Member Industry|
|Dr. Vipin Joshi||Lead R&D and Quality Assurance, Agrostar India Limited Pune, Maharashtra 412207||Invitee Member Industry|
|Mr. Amrendra Kumar||Product Agronomist (Bihar and Eastern State of India) Corteva Agriscience Seed Private Limited, Hyderabad-500081, Telangana, India||Invitee Member Industry|